Friday, June 13, 2008

Fantasy Fest

2008FantasyFestColor-01a
Large view

I'll join other local authors of science fiction, fantasy, and horror, at the Carrollwood Barnes & Noble on June 21. A portion of net sales benefits Egypt Lake Elementary School in Tampa. Click here to get the schedule of author readings and here to get a voucher to benefit the school.

And my buttons have come in....

Copilot buttons

I got these to take with me to events as give-aways, because I think they make a great Covenant parody. Supplier: Northern Sun, whose catalogue makes me salivate.

Thanks to Nora K. Jemisin for this rousing endorsement of "Arachne" in the Riffing on Strings anthology. The collection also includes her beautifully haunting story, "Too Many Yesterdays, Not Enough Tomorrows."

My longitudinal photos of the local church's soon-to-flower century plant continue:

April 2008:
Spires
May 2008:
Agave americana bud stalk 2
June 2008:
Agave Americana Bud Stalk

My most recent photo session inspired this "bud stalk brocade."

Bud Stalk Brocade

Covenant, the first volume in the Deviations Series, is available from Aisling Press, and from AbeBooks, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Book Territory, Borders, Buecher.ch, Buy.com, DEAstore, libreriauniversitaria.it, Libri.de, Loot.co.za, Powell's Books, and Target. The Deviations page has additional details.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home